If you’re addicted to the look of false lashes and extensions, but want a more natural, healthy way to get brighter-looking eyes, you’re not alone.
Our pals at Pinterest say that , but there are other ways to get fuller lashes without unnatural glues and adhesives. Generally speaking, to start, because they need it.
Start with your mascara. Avoid ones that contains ethel alcohol, which is super drying and can lead to brittle lashes that easily break. You’ll also want to avoid ingredients like parabens and phthalates.
Once you’ve , there are a few cult-favorite eyelash growth serums out there that will give you next-level lashes ― naturally.
Below, check out 8 cult-favorite lash growth serums that will make your own lashes look better than falsies:
- 1 Lancer Lash Serum Intense – $150 Formulated without parabens, sulfates and phthalates, this lash serum is created with advanced polypeptides and amino-acid rich biotin, as well as panthenol to give you stronger, lusher, more durable lashes. Plus, it includes nourishing pumpkin seed extract. Get it .
- 2 Plume Cosmetics Lash & Brow Enhancing Serum – $95 Regularly touted by natural beauty bloggers, this lash serum is 100 percent natural and claims to deliver “impressive results with zero side effects.” Its main ingredients are aloe leaf juice and castor seed oil, which is known for its moisturizing and growth-promoting qualities. Get it .
- 3 Talika Lipocils Platinium 2-in-1 Eyelash Serum – $95 This 2-in-1 eyelash serum is designed to be used both during the day and at night for visibly thicker, fuller, darker and curlier lashes. The day serum protects lashes while improving their pigmentation, while the night serum makes lashes look visibly fuller through a combination of three peptides that have anti-aging qualities. Get it .
- 4 Peter Thomas Roth Lashes To Die For Turbo Nighttime Eyelash Treatment – $85 This lash serum targets all three stages of the hair growth cycle to give you voluminous, more beautiful lashes. It‘s ophthalmologist tested, and formulated without parabens, sulfates and phthalates to improve the appearance of natural lash length, thickness, density, and fullness. Get it .
- 5 LashFood Phyto-Medic Eyelash Enhancer – $78 This Ecocert certified lash serum is dermatologist tested and approved, as well as vegan and cruelty-free. It is formulated without prostaglandin, silicone, synthetic fragrances, synthetic dyes, mineral oils, phenoxyethanol, PEG, petrochemicals, GMOs, and formaldehyde donors, so it‘s also irritation-free. Its blend of organic herb extracts has been scientifically demonstrated to support the growth of natural lashes while preventing lash loss. Get it .
- 6 Grande Cosmetics GrandeLASH – MD Lash Enhancing Serum – $65 This award-winning lash serum is blended with vitamins, antioxidants, and amino acids designed to promote natural lash growth and health. It‘s dermatologist approved as well as vegan and cruelty-free, and is restorative for brittle and dry lashes. Get it .
- 7 Shiseido Full Lash & Brow Serum – $35 This serum is dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested, and is formulated with the amino acid arginine, which promotes proteins bonds found in hair and hair follicles. Get it .
- 8 Organic Cold-Pressed Castor Oil – $13 If you‘re looking for a cheaper, more natural way to keeping your lashes moisturized and hydrated, castor oil is a safe alternative. Because of its high concentration of ricinoleic acid, vitamin E and Omega-6 and Omega-9 fats, it‘s a great lubricant to promote hair growth. Get .
HuffPost may receive a share from purchases made via links on this page.